Rujun Ma*, Ziyang Zhang*, Kwing Tong, David Huber, Roy Kornbluh, Yongho Sungtaek Ju, Qibing Pei† “Highly efficient electrocaloric cooling with electrostatic actuation” Science, 357(6356), 1130-1134.
- High-performance dielectric elastomers (PHDE) and scalable fabrication of multilayer stacked actuators
- Automatically Modulated Thermoresponsive Film Based on a Phase-Changing Copolymer
- Skin temperature-triggered, debonding-on-demand sticker for a self-powered mechanosensitive communication system
- Nature Energy: A solid-state electrocaloric cascade device with high cooling efficiency and temperature lift
- ACS Nano: A hierarchically porous silver nanowire-bacterial cellulose composite fiber for detection of both pressure and proximity