Highly efficient electrocaloric cooling with electrostatic actuation: We have developed a solid-state cooling device with a high intrinsic thermodynamic efficiency using a flexible electrocaloric (EC) polymer film and an electrostatic actuation mechanism. The new cooling device is efficient, compact, surface-conformable, and flexible.
- SmartMat 2023 – Outside Front Cover Image
- Operando Investigation of the Molecular Origins of Dipole Switching in P(VDF-TrFE-CFE) Terpolymer for Large Adiabatic Temperature Change
- Our DEA team won the third prize at the 2023 EAP In-Action Demo.
- High-performance dielectric elastomers (PHDE) and scalable fabrication of multilayer stacked actuators
- Automatically Modulated Thermoresponsive Film Based on a Phase-Changing Copolymer