Highly efficient electrocaloric cooling with electrostatic actuation: We have developed a solid-state cooling device with a high intrinsic thermodynamic efficiency using a flexible electrocaloric (EC) polymer film and an electrostatic actuation mechanism. The new cooling device is efficient, compact, surface-conformable, and flexible.
- Nature Energy: A solid-state electrocaloric cascade device with high cooling efficiency and temperature lift
- ACS Nano: A hierarchically porous silver nanowire-bacterial cellulose composite fiber for detection of both pressure and proximity
- Advanced Functional Materials: Special Issue: 25 Years of Light‐Emitting Electrochemical Cell Technology
- A smart window that can enhance privacy protection and reduce building energy consumption
- A plastic scintillator to detection high energy particles